The centre can be reached from the A35 by following signs to Poole town centre. Signs direct motorists to the Dolphin Shopping Centre multi storey car park at The George roundabout. Those using Sat Nav should use the postcode BH15 1SZ.
Poole Bus Station is located adjacent to the centre, with its own entrance giving direct access for shoppers.
Cycle to the centre and store your bike safely at The Dolphin’s Cycle Hub. There is space for up to 34 bikes, scooters, cargo bikes and non-standard cycles and 24-hour secure access for members. You can make use of storage lockers, a repair station, a bike pump and charger points for e-bikes. Find a range of affordable and flexible storage pricing options. Visit the link below for more information.
The Dolphin Shopping Centre multi-storey car park has over 1,400 undercover parking spaces and is operated by Poole Borough Council.
All departures after 6pm will incur the evening tariff, in addition to the daily fee:
|Monday to Sunday 6pm – 8am||£2.30|
Dolphin is on a mission to be as accessible as possible, and the Shopmobility scheme helps those who are less mobile to shop and get around with ease. You can access power-chairs, scooters and hand-propelled wheelchairs on a daily basis.
Shopmobility can be found in the Dolphin Shopping Centre multi storey car park. Call 01202 661 770 or visit pooleshopmobility.org.uk for more details. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9.45am to 3.30pm. Wednesday 9.45am to 12 noon (excluding bank holidays).
Please note that Shopmobility is closed on Fridays.
|Tuesday||9:45am – 3:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:45am – 3:30pm|
|Thursday||9:45am – 3:30pm|
|Saturday||9:45am – 3:30pm|
Disabled Parking & Access
There is a total of 68 disabled parking spaces available to shoppers around the shopping centre.
- There are 35 spaces located in the multi-storey car park on levels B, E and F. These spaces provide access into the centre via the Link Mall and the Service Road.
- Along the service road there are 15 parking spaces which allow easy access to the bus station and the shopping centre.
- In the car park there are two spaces with access into the centre by the lift located between Next and Sports Direct.
- Under the spiral leading to car park 1 there is a further two spaces with access to the centre via Falkland Square.
- Under Towngate Bridge there are 14 parking spaces where you can also access the shopping centre via Falkland Square.