Wenzel’s Team Member/ Sales Assistant
What they offer:
· Free meal provided every shift and 50% off all other food.
· Enrolment to company pension scheme
· Holiday entitlement of 28 days including bank holidays.
· Day off for your Birthday – paid day off in addition to your holiday entitlement.
· Staff incentives including competitions and bonus schemes
· Excellent training, including apprenticeship opportunities as well as lots of career progression and development programmes.
· Free employee benefit scheme, offering discounts at almost 1000 online and instore retailers, gyms, restaurants, cinemas travel and lots more
· A Wellbeing Centre, helping to create a happier and healthier lifestyle, as well as an employee assistance 24/7 helpline offering free confidential advice and support
Pay & Hours:
For their Team member/ Sales assistant role they offer a competitive pay of £10.75 (Under 18 – £8) an hour to start, and a working week is between 5 – 39 hours.
Although their shops open early, and they do have set shifts within their Shops, they are open to discussing flexible working hours to accommodate your needs where they can.
What are they looking for?:
· No previous experience as a sales assistant is necessary as full training provided.
· Someone who is confident and enthusiastic, with a great work ethic.
· Someone who is excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
What a Team Member will be responsible for:
· Customer service – handling all customer’s needs including Cash handling and till operation.
· Food handling (training provided)
· Hygiene standards
If you feel you are the right fit for Wenzel’s please click the link below to be directed to our recruitment portal. From there please follow the steps as required.
Wenzel’s the Bakers is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.