Full-time (flexible working hours – 42 hours a week)
SHAKEAWAY, the world’s largest milkshake bar company since 1999, is recruiting!
They are looking for a store manager with at least 1 to 2 years’ manager/supervisor experience in the food, retail or hospitality sectors. It would suit someone wishing to move up from supervisor to manager. As store manager, you will be responsible for leading your team by example – most of your time will be spent on our shop floor serving wonderful customers along with responsibility for all back of house operations.
Their ideal store manager will have the following attributes:
• World class customer service skills.
• A winning personality and a team player.
• Positive, organised and self-motivated.
• Attention to detail and a focus on high standards.
• Experience with stock control and ordering.
• Passionate about training and developing themselves and their team.
• Cash handling, administration and cost control experience.
• Experience in a fast-paced environment.
When you join Shakeaway, they will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in your role. This includes extensive product training so you can learn to make our amazing milkshakes, smoothies, frozen yoghurt desserts, shaved ice and lower fat fries.
Please do not apply if you have less than the necessary experience and you must be able to work some late nights and weekends.
Benefits to working at Shakeaway include;
28 days holiday
20% staff discount
Flexible working hours – 42 hours a week
A busy fun environment with real responsibility for results
Please apply with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org