Part Time Sales Advisors
Join the Brakeburn team at their new store
Work within a small and friendly retail team, teamwork and the ability to build relationships are key to this role. They look for individuals who will proactively approach every customer and deliver a true VIP experience every time.
To work within our team your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that every customer receives a VIP experience in store.
• Supporting the Management team by taking responsibility for your individual tasks.
• Driving and delivering personal sales and KPI targets by building customer relationships.
• Taking responsibility for merchandising and the cleanliness of the store.
• Being proactive in the implementation of store security.
To be considered for this exciting role, it would be desirable that you possess the following:
• Retail sales experience in a customer facing role.
• A genuine desire to deliver first class customer service.
• The capability to drive and deliver sales targets and KPl’s.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• The confidence to work alone in store – have keyholder or Supervisory experience.
• Be self-motivated, show initiative, be confident and a team player.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Karen.Starbuck@brakeburn.com